Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Children's Hospital

Can't resist posting more pictures of these sweet babies.

The hardest part of being there this morning: 3 crying babies and only 1 set of arms. I think I am going to bring my baby wrap, that I used with Solomiya, when I go on Friday. That way I can hopefully hold two at once.
The best part of being there this morning: A group of university students (medical) came in around 11:45am and were holding the babies and I was able to leave at 12 without feeling guilty. It is so hard to leave the room when they are crying to be picked up and held.

Babies all lined up. There were 5 in this room today.

This little girl- seriously- I want to take her home. I think Solomiya would love a little sister.

Tummy time and working on lifting up his head! (No babies were harmed in the taking of this photo.) I took this picture near the end of his tummy time- so he was a bit tired. Yes, he can breathe.

Mid-action shot.

This little one did not feel good today; coughing and runny nose. Those eyes!

Cutie pie.

This little girl slept for my entire 2-hour visit. She is first on my list to work with on Friday.

My heart breaks everytime I see this little one.


No comments:

Post a Comment