Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Morning Walk to "Work"

We have had some requests for pictures that show you all what we see on a daily/weekly basis. And so we bring to you....

"Annie's morning walk to work" (2 days a week) in pictures: (which I am sure you will find quite thrilling)

Waiting for the #7 bus to come. Yes, the billboard is advertising crab-flavored potato chips.

I take the #7 into the center of town (about a 20 minute ride with all the stops) and walk (another 20-25 minutes) the rest of the way.

I love this cobblestone road. If you take a left here, you can go up to the castle.

Continuing my walk.

Crossing over the river. Usually there are many people standing in the river and fishing.

Heading down another busy road.

Almost there. I guess this area would be considered a little neighborhood. Lots of houses and bumpy, dirt roads.

I turn down this street and walk another 500 feet to my destination: patient's home.

On my way back to the center of town, I like to walk a different way. I head down another cobblestone street.

Once again, LOVE the cobblestone.

I head up this road and take it into the center of town where I catch the #3 bus home. It is quite a nice walk; just have to look out for crazy, stray dogs (most of the stray dogs are harmless) and little Roma children asking for money (I try to give them something to eat instead, like a bag of cookies my client gave me- healthy, I know...)

And completely unrelated material, S skyping with Grandpa!

No comments:

Post a Comment